Changes related to "Journal of Gender Studies"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:WikiProject Academic Journals/Writing guide; 02:36 . . (-8) . . Headbomb (→The infobox: ce)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:WikiProject Academic Journals/Writing guide; 02:30 . . (0) . . Headbomb (ce)
25 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Infobox; 17:32 . . (-4,912) . . Jackmcbarn (from sandbox, remove now-unnecessary argument parsing complexity, and some other fixes)
- (diff | hist) . . m Gender studies; 14:25 . . (+84) . . VernGully (I included the category of "class" in the list of other fields WGS utilizes as well as expanding the sentence to say that WGS does not exactly only examine class, race, etc. but rather how those fields interact with sexuality and gender.)
- (diff | hist) . . Library of Congress Control Number; 14:22 . . (+41) . . 220.127.116.11 (→External links)
22 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Academic journal; 02:04 . . (+1) . . Jdaloner (→See also: Updated one entry.)
- (diff | hist) . . Academic journal; 01:23 . . (-63) . . Jdaloner (Moved this from "Technical communication" category to more appropriate "Scholarly communication". Removed links to "Book review" article since it's unrelated. Made some minor spacing/formatting adjustments. Removed unnecessary/redundant "DEFAULTSORT" tag.)