Changes related to "K3 surface"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . K2; 05:40 . . (+12) . . Sitush (Reverted 1 edit by Zaketo (talk): You are in enough trouble as it is, Zaketo - you've been told before that official titles are not necessarily the best guide. (TW))
25 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . K2; 23:56 . . (-12) . . Zaketo (Undid revision 659091174 by Sitush (talk) Yes, but the Great Trigonometrical Survey was a project of the Survey of India. Does Germany only refer to the modern day Federal Republic of Germany?)
- (diff | hist) . . K2; 04:46 . . (+12) . . Sitush (→Name: Zaketo knows this was discussed at WT:INB recently - Brit India was much bigger than present-day India)
24 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Resolution of singularities; 01:47 . . (+11) . . Gutworth (→References: add mr)
22 April 2015
20 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . K2; 01:02 . . (+83) . . Racerx11 (Removed figures and source for Anapurna fatality rate, that were actually old K2 data. Replaced with info from the Anapurna page. See Talk:K2#Semi-protected edit request on 6 April 2015 for further explanation)