Changes related to "Messuage"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 20:41 . . (+1) . . FelixRosch (ce)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 20:24 . . (-303) . . FelixRosch (Simplify Lede according to Talk page. Agreement with WP:MOS that Lede should be a straightforward summary of material in the main body of the article. Agreement with previous editor on Talk page.)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 17:41 . . (+28) . . FelixRosch (→Whether it is possible or desirable to define law: Clarify wording for claim originating from one source only. There is only once source given for this and it should not be stated as an absolute generalization.)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 17:38 . . (+1,185) . . FelixRosch (→Definition: Supply two definitions of law as part of the majority opinion in the literature and references on the status of there existing definitions of law. Include citations to definitions.)
16 September 2014
15 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 18:41 . . (-4) . . James500 (That isn't an improvement either.)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 18:23 . . (-80) . . FelixRosch (→Whether it is possible or desirable to define law: Copy edit. Combine sentences.)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 18:17 . . (+419) . . FelixRosch (→Definition: Adding Etymology section. Previous version did not have one. Your use of the word "Nonsense" to describe other editors for fully cited edits is not Wikipedia policy.)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 17:47 . . (-4) . . FelixRosch (By MOS Lede is to be 4 paragraphs. Adjust and reblock paragraphs in Lede according the MOS.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Public domain; 17:39 . . (+18) . . Bender235 (clean up; http->https or pr-URI, per VPP using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 17:03 . . (+969) . . James500 (Undid revision 625671208 by FelixRosch (talk) Please seek consensus for this edit on the talk page per BRD. Aquinas is verified. Austin is 1830s. Holmes is 1890s. Section blanked not moved.)
- (diff | hist) . . Law; 14:56 . . (-969) . . FelixRosch (→Definition: This edit is fully researched and referenced. Replacing uncited and unverified reference to Aquinas. All three Hart, Dworkin, and Raz are from the 1970s debate not representing a general definition.)