Changes related to "Office of the Chief Legislative Liaison (United States Army)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
28 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Virginia; 11:27 . . (+1) . . Tedickey (revert - does not agree with linked topic)
- (diff | hist) . . Virginia; 09:26 . . (-1) . . Msc261 (→Sports)
- (diff | hist) . . Stanford University; 00:18 . . (+1,126) . . Pedit1 (Add info on rankings)
23 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Virginia; 15:56 . . (0) . . Patna87 (updated state population)
- (diff | hist) . . Stanford University; 01:27 . . (-198) . . 2600:1006:b116:95e3:5ad:4287:e314:1b02 (revert not reliably sourced; the actual rule at WP:CIRC overrides individual opinions of what the rule should be)
- (diff | hist) . . Stanford University; 00:47 . . (-1) . . Cardbuff (Eliminated extra space between paragraphs. Agree with tyhbvf that Wikipedia info can be supported by other Wikipedia entry supported by outside sources)
- (diff | hist) . . Stanford University; 00:40 . . (+199) . . Tyhbvf (The added sentence is supported by cited Wikipedia topic, which is supported by OUTSIDE sources. Therefore, it is incorrect to say that Wikipedia entries cannot be supported by other Wikipedia entries, when latter are supported by outside sources)
- (diff | hist) . . Stanford University; 00:23 . . (-158) . . Barek (Undid revision 639256815 by Tyhbvf (talk) rv - Wikipedia cannot be a reference for itself)