Changes related to "Open Content Project"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Open content; 21:59 . . (+14) . . Brainy J (see also paywall)
- (diff | hist) . . Open content; 21:58 . . (+165) . . Brainy J (→Open access)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:External links; 15:31 . . (+1) . . WhatamIdoing (→Maintenance and review: Update)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Yesno; 10:35 . . (+113) . . Mr. Stradivarius (use the Lua string.lower function instead of mw.ustring.lower; this makes the function around 25x faster)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 10:30 . . (+546) . . Mr. Stradivarius (memoize nils using a separate nilArgs table; this fixes a bug where nil values were being iterated over with pairs())
16 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Open content; 22:46 . . (-778) . . Reinardraimund92 (→Free content and free documentation)
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 08:10 . . (+659) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix undefined next() behaviour bug by checking for metatable.donePairs in the __index metamethod; also, format the module so it fits into 80 characters)