Changes related to "Pitching moment"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
16 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Airfoil; 23:26 . . (+4) . . 188.8.131.52
- (diff | hist) . . m Airfoil; 20:51 . . (-28) . . Flyer22 (Reverted 1 edit by 184.108.40.206 identified as test/vandalism using STiki)
- (diff | hist) . . Airfoil; 20:50 . . (+28) . . 220.127.116.11
- (diff | hist) . . Aerodynamics; 02:46 . . (-2) . . Frosty (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk): editing tests (HG))
- (diff | hist) . . Aerodynamics; 02:43 . . (+2) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Subsonic flow)
12 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Lift (force); 11:57 . . (+21) . . Mr swordfish (Undid revision 625214554 by Piafheleco (talk) reverted good-faith edit - since lift is defined s perpendicular to the oncoming flow, climbing tilts co-ordinate system.)
- (diff | hist) . . Lift (force); 09:30 . . (-21) . . Piafheleco (→Overview: making an aircraft ascent or descent does not require tilting the lift vector. In contrast, longitudinal acceleration does.)