Changes related to "Poisson limit theorem"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
28 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Q.E.D.; 05:59 . . (-34) . . Bbssgg (deleted duplicate translation outside table.)
- (diff | hist) . . Exponential function; 04:59 . . (+502) . . Raycheng200 (→Derivatives and differential equations)
27 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Exponential function; 14:59 . . (-15) . . Quondum (Undid revision 649050273 by MathoMathew (talk) – not notable, nor interesting (needs too many digits); besides, this is about the function, not the constant)
- (diff | hist) . . m Exponential function; 06:13 . . (+15) . . MathoMathew (Approximate value of e like we use (22/7) for pi.)
24 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Siméon Denis Poisson; 00:33 . . (+2) . . 188.8.131.52
- (diff | hist) . . Siméon Denis Poisson; 00:33 . . (+8) . . 184.108.40.206
- (diff | hist) . . Siméon Denis Poisson; 00:27 . . (-22) . . 220.127.116.11
22 February 2015
21 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Binomial distribution; 19:00 . . (-7) . . Blahb31 (Undid revision 648219001 by 18.104.22.168 (talk), The normal is defined by its mean and variance. Please see notation in Normal distribution for details.)
- (diff | hist) . . Binomial distribution; 18:52 . . (+7) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Normal approximation: The standart deviation of the normal approximation was missing a square root, you can check this at the Wiki page of the de Moivre–Laplace theorem)