Changes related to "Princess Christine Louise of Oettingen-Oettingen"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
16 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . List of consorts of Brunswick-Lüneburg; 23:29 . . (-4) . . Stephanie.molnar (→Main line)
15 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Queen Victoria; 19:20 . . (+15) . . Marcelo Armando
- (diff | hist) . . Queen Victoria; 18:02 . . (+40) . . SamuelOdinga (→1842–1860: clarify Wilhlem's identity)
- (diff | hist) . . m Marie Antoinette; 17:43 . . (+1) . . Gilliam (Reverted edits by 22.214.171.124 (talk) to last version by Surtsicna)
- (diff | hist) . . Marie Antoinette; 17:36 . . (-1) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . Heir apparent; 16:32 . . (-5) . . NellieBly (→Heirs apparent who predeceased the monarch: Sources do not agree on a cause, but unlikely to be TB dispute to "sudden" nature)
13 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Juliana Maria of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel; 17:05 . . (-498) . . Surtsicna (→Titles, styles, honours and arms: unsourced and dubious)
12 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Marie Antoinette; 15:45 . . (-22) . . Surtsicna (As a widow, she referred to herself as "Marie Antoinette d'Autriche de Lorraine". She never referred to herself as a Bourbon, nor did any historian refer to her as such as far as I know.)
- (diff | hist) . . Marie Antoinette; 15:43 . . (-26) . . Surtsicna (Is this based on anything other than assumption that, since "common" women change name upon marriage, "royal" women change dynasties upon marriage?)