Changes related to "Richardson extrapolation"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Big O notation; 18:31 . . (+18) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Formal definition)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Citation/CS1; 14:36 . . (-2,412) . . Trappist the monk (Better version of strip_apostrophe_markup()?)
22 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 19:07 . . (-51) . . Jonesey95 (Undid revision 630680920 by 220.127.116.11 (talk). vandalism)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 18:02 . . (+51) . . 18.104.22.168 (→External links)
19 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Big O notation; 19:23 . . (+334) . . Sapphorain (Undid revision 630272017 by Yaroslav Nikitenko (talk)n^O(1) is definitely O(e^n), as n tends to infinity)
- (diff | hist) . . Big O notation; 18:55 . . (-334) . . Yaroslav Nikitenko (Undid revision 628815149 by David Eppstein (talk) n^1 is not O(e^n), even though 1 is O(1). If doubt, 1) read my comment to the previous edit 2) give proof for yours)
- (diff | hist) . . Recurrence relation; 16:31 . . (+22) . . Loraof (→Fibonacci numbers: wikilink)
- (diff | hist) . . Big O notation; 00:11 . . (+147) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Orders of common functions)