Changes related to "Runic transliteration and transcription"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
11 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Transliteration; 01:59 . . (+9) . . Mild Bill Hiccup (→External links: Cleaned up using AutoEd; spelling)
10 March 2014
9 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 00:19 . . (-24) . . Cygnature (→Registrant element: copyediting punctuation)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 00:15 . . (+67) . . Cygnature (→Overview: editing for clarity and readability (this being a general and not specialized encyclopedia))
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 00:02 . . (+54) . . Cygnature (→top: add Too Technical tag (re: body, not intro); copyediting)
8 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Runes; 16:43 . . (+8) . . Yngvadottir (Reverted unlinking by Krakkos (talk) - West Germanic in any case redirects to West Germanic languages, West Germanic tribes has been reverted back to an article.)
7 March 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Runes; 22:05 . . (-8) . . Krakkos
- (diff | hist) . . Latin alphabet; 20:04 . . (-58) . . 184.108.40.206 (Removed reference to Phoenician alphabet being descended from hieroglyphs. This is in conflict with the Wikipedia article on the Phoenician alphabet, which itself says that claims of descent from hieroglyphs were debunked.)