Changes related to "Shift operator"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Digital object identifier; 02:10 . . (+15) . . Jandalhandler (→Nomenclature)
28 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Range (mathematics); 11:10 . . (+4) . . 2003:6b:a33:f75e:8106:619e:c729:a67f (→Examples)
25 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 19:44 . . (-28) . . 188.8.131.52 (→How ISBNs are issued: Consistent style)
- (diff | hist) . . Finite difference; 18:54 . . (+60) . . Michael Hardy
- (diff | hist) . . Finite difference; 18:47 . . (+6) . . Michael Hardy (→Properties)
- (diff | hist) . . Convolution; 18:01 . . (-132) . . BenKovitz (→Historical developments: rm unnecessary in-text attribution (WP:INTEXT), streamlined text)
- (diff | hist) . . Jean Delsarte; 05:15 . . (-28) . . Lockley (→External links: cats)
24 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Logical shift; 14:38 . . (+1) . . Zeusdelightinginthunder (Fixing a typo: the paragraph explanation correctly describes the logical right shift in Java but the table erroneously listed ">>" as the logical right shift. ">>" is the arithmetic right shift in Java, whereas ">>>" is the logical right shift.)