Changes related to "Slippage (book)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Bram Stoker Award; 15:16 . . (+59) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Current categories)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Yesno; 10:35 . . (+113) . . Mr. Stradivarius (use the Lua string.lower function instead of mw.ustring.lower; this makes the function around 25x faster)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 10:30 . . (+546) . . Mr. Stradivarius (memoize nils using a separate nilArgs table; this fixes a bug where nil values were being iterated over with pairs())
16 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m International Standard Book Number; 17:58 . . (-3) . . Drewbrev (→EAN format used in barcodes, and upgrading: Corrected misinformation - ISBN13 will always be 13 digits)
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Bram Stoker Award; 17:32 . . (0) . . Cpt Kid (→Current categories)
- (diff | hist) . . Bram Stoker Award; 16:57 . . (+63) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Current categories)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 08:10 . . (+659) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix undefined next() behaviour bug by checking for metatable.donePairs in the __index metamethod; also, format the module so it fits into 80 characters)
- (diff | hist) . . m Dewey Decimal Classification; 02:39 . . (+1) . . Zekeman95 (Changed Less to Fewer (Countable) — Grammar Fix — Seems fitting for an article pertaining to libraries.)
14 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . The City on the Edge of Forever; 22:56 . . (-1) . . Trovatore (→Controversy: subjunctive)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Infobox; 04:46 . . (+87) . . Mr. Stradivarius (add a "headerclass" arg per talk page request)