Changes related to "Template:Provinces of Finland"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Viipuri Province; 16:49 . . (+8) . . Ezhiki (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) to last version by John of Reading)
- (diff | hist) . . Viipuri Province; 15:23 . . (-8) . . 220.127.116.11
29 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Finland; 22:25 . . (+73) . . Vuo (→Cold War: links)
- (diff | hist) . . Flag of Finland; 08:54 . . (0) . . Simon Peter Hughes (→See also: Avoiding redirect.)
- (diff | hist) . . Finland; 04:33 . . (-8) . . Mllyjn (→Swedish era: removed unnecessary word.)
27 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Finland; 23:44 . . (-51) . . EvergreenFir (Updating HDI info and ref; note, HDI values are always from prior year of report's publication.)
- (diff | hist) . . Finland; 16:44 . . (0) . . TheBoulderite
26 July 2014
25 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Finland; 01:31 . . (-187) . . Jaakko Sivonen (See talk. The Sami languages are recognized as regional languages, not as national languages; they're not on the same level with Finnish and Swedish. Sweden has several such official minority languages, but the WP Sweden article infobox uses none of them.)