Changes related to "Template talk:Drifting stations NP"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Russia; 01:39 . . (+470) . . Anne Delong (→Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Apollon Vasilyevich Troitski: new section)
21 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 14:38 . . (+358) . . FelixRosch (→Economy: Russia economic response to 2014 Western sections and turn to China capital in response. Give cite from Bloomberg Business Week.)
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 14:29 . . (+225) . . FelixRosch (→Economy: Add cite for new book by Professor Karen Dawisha.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:WikiProject Russia/Science and education in Russia task force; 06:37 . . (-87) . . 184.108.40.206 (→20th century: removed redundancy)
20 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 01:50 . . (+27) . . Leftcry (it isn't "internationally viewed as territory of Ukraine", there are a number of countries which recognize it as territory of Russia.)
18 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 19:51 . . (+18) . . Sminthopsis84 (dictionary link for a word that is not defined in that sense within wikipedia)
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 19:45 . . (+86) . . Tobby72 (add images, replaced)
17 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Russia; 19:42 . . (+58) . . Cocoliras (→Economy)
- (diff | hist) . . m Russia; 04:25 . . (-2,516) . . Ghostofjustice (→Religion: The Arena study is NOT official and is given too much importance with a misleading pie chart based on sample of 800 hundred people per region and a politically not neutral non-official study .)