Changes related to "Tennessee's 12th congressional district"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
10 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Whig Party (United States); 11:32 . . (-3) . . Blondeguynative (Centrism was never an aspect of this party.)
- (diff | hist) . . m United States congressional apportionment; 07:47 . . (-4) . . Magioladitis (→Proposed expansion: checkwiki error #59 fixes (br tag at end of template parameter/table row) using AWB (10300))
8 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Tennessee; 22:43 . . (-182) . . Huntster (Tidying up grammar and code, remove duplicate citation, and remove usage of "historic" as a POV term.)
- (diff | hist) . . Tennessee; 19:22 . . (+148) . . Parkwells (→21st century: Note change in party politics related to "first Republican" events)
- (diff | hist) . . Tennessee; 19:18 . . (+46) . . Parkwells (→20th century: add on disfranchisement)
- (diff | hist) . . Tennessee; 19:14 . . (+575) . . Parkwells (Note federal investment)
5 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 03:52 . . (+169) . . Mr. Stradivarius (allow using both the frame and parent frame arguments with the wrappers option if specifically requested, per protected edit request by User:Jackmcbarn)