Changes related to "The Grammar of Science"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 November 2014
25 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Physics; 13:54 . . (+84) . . 0x0077BE (Undid revision 635355099 by Brandaray (talk) Probably good faith edits, but violations of Wikipedia tone and MOS. See talk.)
- (diff | hist) . . Physics; 08:25 . . (-84) . . Brandaray (Undid revision 635354501 by Materialscientist (talk) Reverted possible vandalism (no explanation, seems to be authoritarian who bustles around auto reverting sensible contribs))
- (diff | hist) . . m Physics; 08:18 . . (+84) . . Materialscientist (Reverted edits by Brandaray (talk) to last version by Ancheta Wis)
- (diff | hist) . . Physics; 08:17 . . (-70) . . Brandaray (1: energy and force are all ready included in the definition by matter and motion, 2: any physicist with a whit of inquiry would want ultimately to understand the univser itself, so saying physics aims to understand its behaviour is twisted)
- (diff | hist) . . Physics; 08:09 . . (-14) . . Brandaray ("involves" is not a very defining term)
- (diff | hist) . . m Geometry; 05:45 . . (+156) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by 184.108.40.206 to version by 220.127.116.11. False positive? Report it. Thanks, ClueBot NG. (2040465) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Geometry; 05:45 . . (-156) . . 18.104.22.168
24 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Four-dimensional space; 02:48 . . (-10) . . JohnBlackburne (Reverted 1 edit by 22.214.171.124 (talk) to last revision by I dream of horses. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Four-dimensional space; 02:40 . . (+10) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . m Four-dimensional space; 02:04 . . (-31) . . I dream of horses (Reverted edits by 2620:CC:8000:99:2076:B2E8:EB45:5178 (talk) (HG))
- (diff | hist) . . Four-dimensional space; 02:03 . . (+31) . . 2620:cc:8000:99:2076:b2e8:eb45:5178