Changes related to "The King's English"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
1 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Translation; 13:43 . . (+37) . . Nihil novi (copy-edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Translation; 09:46 . . (+85) . . Pablo.paz (→Poetry)
- (diff | hist) . . Translation; 09:43 . . (+12) . . Pablo.paz (→History)
- (diff | hist) . . m Translation; 09:40 . . (+322) . . Pablo.paz (→History: key historic site added)
31 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Language; 18:09 . . (0) . . Peter Isotalo (→Language families of the World: "World" isn't normally capitalized)
- (diff | hist) . . Language; 18:05 . . (-10) . . Peter Isotalo (-redundant "however")
30 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Language; 20:17 . . (+48) . . AudiblySilenced (→References: Replaced broken link with same source material uploaded elsewhere)
28 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Linguistics; 13:37 . . (+4) . . MrsCaptcha
- (diff | hist) . . Linguistics; 09:24 . . (-44) . . 188.8.131.52
- (diff | hist) . . m Linguistics; 08:04 . . (+1,016) . . MrsCaptcha (Please discuss changes on talk before mass deleting. Read carefully before interpreting: No allusion was made about Derrida and *historical linguistics*. We are talking about *historiography, historicism, and historical relativity.* Very different stuff.)