Changes related to "Transcendental philosophy"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . A priori and a posteriori; 14:04 . . (+702) . . Dhburns (a priori knowledge is not necessarily "true"; but at best a candidate for truth. A guess. An hypothesis. At best. At worst, intentional deception.)
17 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Epistemology; 08:03 . . (+4,887) . . Frosty (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last version by Yiba)
- (diff | hist) . . Epistemology; 08:03 . . (-4,887) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Branches or 'tendencies' within epistemology) (Tag: section blanking)
16 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Epistemology; 09:55 . . (-2) . . Yiba (→Truth: The statement "he knows it to be safe" is incorrect, as he does not know about the current safety after the crossing.)
- (Import log); 02:51 . . Graham87 transwikied Epistemology (1 revision imported from nost:Epistemology: import old edit, see User:Graham87/Import)
15 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Knowledge; 14:18 . . (+32) . . Rjwilmsi (→Communicating knowledge: Journal cites, Added 1 doi to a journal cite using AWB (10365))
- (diff | hist) . . Philosophy; 02:39 . . (-15) . . CanonLawJunkie (→Specialized branches: "in society" necessarily excludes philosophy of law in a religious context (e.g. canon law, Islamic law, etc.))