Changes related to "Transsexualism"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Transsexual; 06:19 . . (+1) . . Flyer22 (WP:Dummy edit: And by "sexual orientation," I mean the following sentence: "Many trans people find that a shift occurs in their sexual orientation as they undergo transition." This can be sourced, but I would change "many" to "some.")
- (diff | hist) . . m Transsexual; 05:58 . . (-1) . . Flyer22 (WP:Dummy edit: Regarding my "5:53" edit, I meant "WP:Citation overkill is real" instead of "WP:Citation is overkill is real." I also cut "gender roles" because "heterosexual lifestyle" comes with that, as noted in the Heteronormative article.)
- (diff | hist) . . Transsexual; 05:53 . . (+9) . . Flyer22 (Tweak. I assumed that the sexual orientation bit in this final paragraph is sourced to the same source. After all, WP:Citation is overkill is real. But searching the book for "sexual orientation" on Google Books only pulled up page 93 in this regard.)
- (diff | hist) . . Transsexual; 05:07 . . (+14) . . Chocolate vittles (→Relation to gender roles: assigned sex works better here than morphological sex)
- (diff | hist) . . Transsexual; 04:57 . . (-6) . . Chocolate vittles (→Relation to gender roles: ICD states that transsexual people desire to live etc. no need for qualifiers.)