Changes related to "User:IndiWorld"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 May 2015
20 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m India; 08:39 . . (0) . . Scribbleink (Grammar correction: remove duplicate period from footnote.)
- (diff | hist) . . India; 08:11 . . (-999) . . Abecedare (revert disputed edit and ref-bombing; first establish consensus on talk page)
- (diff | hist) . . India; 08:08 . . (+999) . . Arjunkrishna90 (Etymology - Āryāvarta with additional References ( Āryāvarta means not North India, The entire Nation!) (edited with ProveIt))
- (diff | hist) . . India; 03:55 . . (-605) . . Joshua Jonathan (Undid revision 663197021 by Arjunkrishna90 (talk)Please discuss at talkpage, and give corrext info: NORTH India.)
- (diff | hist) . . India; 03:36 . . (+605) . . Arjunkrishna90 (Arayavarta is the name of India that is mentioned in every book related to Sanskrit ,Hinduism & the ancient history of India .So the name Āryāvarta become irrelevant only after the complete death of Hinduism and Sanskrit language in India.)
19 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . India; 15:33 . . (-611) . . Abecedare (revert good faith edit; not linked to etymology of any (common) contemporary name for RoIe)
- (diff | hist) . . India; 06:43 . . (+6) . . Joshua Jonathan (→Etymology: Important nuance...)
- (diff | hist) . . India; 06:25 . . (+605) . . Arjunkrishna90 (→Etymology: Āryāvarta ,name of India in classical Sanskrit literature)