Changes related to "Yaz culture"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Yesno; 10:35 . . (+113) . . Mr. Stradivarius (use the Lua string.lower function instead of mw.ustring.lower; this makes the function around 25x faster)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 10:30 . . (+546) . . Mr. Stradivarius (memoize nils using a separate nilArgs table; this fixes a bug where nil values were being iterated over with pairs())
16 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Iron Age; 11:42 . . (-133) . . Vsmith (Reverted to revision 602419355 by Dougweller (talk): Rmv rather irrelevant bits/and unsourced poorly worded fragmen. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Iron Age; 10:34 . . (+119) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Asia)
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Iron Age; 22:01 . . (-14) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Ancient Near East)
- (diff | hist) . . Iron Age; 21:59 . . (+28) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Ancient Near East: The references to Ugaritic and Akkadian litererature seems to have strayed into this article from another, more general, article on ancient culture.)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 08:10 . . (+659) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix undefined next() behaviour bug by checking for metatable.donePairs in the __index metamethod; also, format the module so it fits into 80 characters)