From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speciality or specialty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Specialty or speciality may refer to:
- Deed, a contract in law
- Index of speciality, a geometrical invariant
- Speciality (album), an album by J-Pop singer Nami Tamaki
- Specialty (medicine), a field within medicine
- Specialty (dentistry), a field within dentistry
- Specialty Records, a record label
- Specialty show, a dog show of a single breed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.