From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spectacle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spectacle is an event that is memorable for the appearance it creates.
Spectacle or spectacles may also refer to:
- Glasses (eyeglasses)
- Spectacle (band), a 1990s indie pop band
- Spectacle (critical theory), a central notion in the Situationist theory developed by Guy Debord
- Brille, a glassy covering of the eye found in some animals
- Spectacle: Elvis Costello with..., a music show starring Elvis Costello, appearing on the Sundance Channel (United States)
- Spectacle is the toolset for packaging maintenance of MeeGo
- "Spectacle", a song by Velvet Revolver from Contraband
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.