From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spectacular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spectacular may refer to:
- "Spectacular" (Graham Coxon song), a 2004 song by Graham Coxon
- "Spectacular" (Kiely Williams song), the 2010 debut single by Kiely Williams
- Spectacular!, a 2009 television movie produced by Nickelodeon
- Spectacular (singer) (born 1976), Jamaican reggae artist
- Restoration spectacular, an elaborately staged "machine play" popular in Restoration-era London
- Spectacular Smith, a member of Pretty Ricky
- Spectacular mark, a term for a type of mark in Australian rules football. The typical spectacular mark involves a player jumping up on the back of another player in order to take the mark, or catch
- Spectacle, refers to an event that is memorable for the appearance it creates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spectacular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.