From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spectator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Spectator may refer to:
- The American Spectator, a U.S. conservative political magazine
- American Spectator (literary magazine), a literary magazine published from 1932 to 1937
- The Spectator (1711), a British publication edited by Addison and Steele
- The Spectator, a British weekly current affairs magazine
- The Hamilton Spectator, a Hamilton, Ontario, newspaper published since 1846
- Spectator Magazine, a BDSM/sex newspaper in San Francisco, published from 1978 until 2005.
- Columbia Daily Spectator, the student newspaper of Columbia University
- The Spectator, the student newspaper of Stuyvesant High School
- the student newspaper of Hamilton College
- the student newspaper of Seattle University
- the student newspaper of Valdosta State University
- The Spectator (film), a 2004 Italian film starring Barbora Bobulova
- Spectator sport - a sport that is characterized by the presence of spectators, or watchers, at its matches
- Spectator shoes - a shoe style of low-heeled, oxford, semi-brogue or full brogue constructed from two contrasting colors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.