From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spectator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spectator or The Spectator may refer to:
- The Spectator, a British weekly current affairs magazine
- The Spectator (1711), a British publication edited by Addison and Steele
- The American Spectator, a conservative political magazine
- American Spectator (literary magazine), a literary magazine published from 1932 to 1937
- Spectator Magazine, a BDSM/sex newspaper in San Francisco, USA, published from 1978 until 2005
- Columbia Daily Spectator, the student newspaper of Columbia University
- The Spectator (Stuyvesant High School), the student newspaper of Stuyvesant High School
- The Spectator, the student newspaper of Hamilton College
- The Spectator, the student newspaper of Seattle University
- The Spectator, the student newspaper of Valdosta State University
- The Hamilton Spectator, a Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, newspaper published since 1846
- Spectators, an album of the German synthpop duo Wolfsheim
- The Spectator (film), a 2004 Italian film starring Barbora Bobulova
- Spectator shoe, a shoe style of low-heeled, oxford, semi-brogue or full brogue constructed from two contrasting colors
- Spectator sport, a sport that is characterized by the presence of spectators, or watchers, at its matches
- All pages with titles containing "Spectator"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spectator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.