From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spectrometry may refer to:
- Ion-mobility spectrometry, an analytical technique used to separate and identify ionized molecules in the gas phase based on their ion mobility in a carrier buffer gas
- Mass spectrometry, an analytical technique that measures the mass-to-charge ratio of charged particles
- Rutherford backscattering spectrometry, an analytical technique used to determine the structure and composition of materials by measuring the back-scattering of a beam of high energy ions impinging on a sample
- Neutron triple-axis spectrometry, a technique used in inelastic neutron scattering
- Optical spectrometry, a technique for measuring the distribution of light across the optical spectrum, from the UV spectral region to the visible and infrared.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.