From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Speed (film))
|Look up speed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speed is the rate of motion, change, or activity.
Speed may also refer to:
- Speed (name), a list of people and fictional characters with the surname, given name or nickname
- Speed, former name of Speedway, California
- Speed, Indiana
- Speed, Kansas
- Speed, Missouri
- Speed, North Carolina
- Speed, West Virginia
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Speed (serial), a 1922 film serial directed by George B. Seitz
- Speed (1936 film), an American film starring James Stewart
- Speed (1984 film), an IMAX documentary
- Speed (1994 film), an American film starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock
- Speed (2007 film), an Indian film starring Zayed Khan and Urmila Matondkar
- Speed (TV channel), former American TV channel devoted to motorsports and automobiles
- Speed (TV series), presented by Jeremy Clarkson
- "Speed 3", a 1998 episode of the sitcom Father Ted
- Speed metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music, commonly referred to as simply "speed"
- Speedcore, a subgenre of hardcore house, commonly referred to as simply "speed"
- Speed (Japanese band), a Japanese musical group
- Speed (South Korean band), a Korean music group created from members of Coed School
- "Speed" (Bond song), a 2002 song by Bond
- Speed (1994 song), a song by Billy Idol
- "Speed" (Montgomery Gentry song), a 2002 song by country music duo Montgomery-Gentry
- Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Kentucky
- Speed (novel), a 1970 novel by William S. Burroughs Jr.
- Speed (comics), a speedster and a new member of the Young Avengers
- Speed (card game), a game for two or more players of the shedding family of card games
- Speed: No Limits, a roller coaster at Oakwood Theme Park in Wales
- Speed-The Ride, a roller coaster at the Sahara hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Speed (ride), an amusement ride
- slang for amphetamine, methamphetamine and substituted amphetamines
- slang for luck or good fortune
- Speed Energy, an energy drink
- Speed (finance), in quantitative finance, a third order derivative of an option pricing function versus the underlying spot price
- J. B. Speed School of Engineering, formerly Speed Scientific School, at the University of Louisville
- Transmission (mechanics) gear or sprocket configuration
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.