From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Speed (film))
|Look up promptitude, promptness, slow, slowness, or speed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speed is the rate of motion, change, or activity.
Persons named Speed
Media, leisure and culture
- Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Kentucky
- Speed (1936 film), an American film starring James Stewart
- Speed (1984 film), an IMAX documentary
- Speed (1994 film), an American film starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock
- Speed (2007 film), an Indian film starring Zayed Khan and Urmila Matondkar
- "Speed 3", a 1998 episode of the sitcom Father Ted
- Speedcore, a subgenre of hardcore house, commonly referred to as simply "speed"
- Speed (TV channel), former American TV channel devoted to motorsports and automobiles; replaced in 2013 by Fox Sports 1
- Speed (TV series), presented by Jeremy Clarkson
- Speed (serial), a 1922 film serial directed by George B. Seitz
- Speed (novel), a 1970 novel by William S. Burroughs Jr.
- Speed (comics), a speedster and a new member of the Young Avengers
- Speed (Japanese band), a Japanese musical group
- Speed (South Korean band), a Korean music group created from members of Coed School
- Speed (card game), a game for two or more players of the shedding family of card games
- "Speed" (Bond song), a 2002 song by Bond
- Speed (1994 song), a song by Billy Idol
- "Speed" (Montgomery Gentry song), a 2002 song by country music duo Montgomery-Gentry
- Speed: No Limits, a roller coaster at Oakwood Theme Park in Wales
- Speed-The Ride, a roller coaster at the Sahara hotel and casino in Las Vegas, NV
- Speed metal, a subgenre of heavy metal music, commonly referred to as simply "speed"
- Speed, former name of Speedway, California, United States
- Speed, Indiana, United States
- Speed, Kansas, United States
- Speed, North Carolina, United States
- Speed, Victoria, Australia
- Speed River, Canada
- Speed, Missouri
- Speed, West Virginia
- Speed can refer to amphetamine, methamphetamine and substituted amphetamines; for more information, see History and culture of amphetamines.
- Speed may also refer to luck, or good fortune.
- Speed Energy, an energy drink, Robby Gordon's sponsor at 2012 Dakar Rally
- Speed (finance), in Quantitative Finance, a third order derivative of an option pricing function versus the underlying spot price
- Speed, a measure used by Innova Discs to evaluate flying disc performance
- J. B. Speed School of Engineering, formerly Speed Scientific School, at the University of Louisville
- Transmission (mechanics) gear or sprocket configuration
- Speed (ride), an amusement ride
- SPEED (Student Platform for Engineering Education Development)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.