From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spencer House can refer to:
- Great Britain
- United States
(sorted by state, then city/town)
- Spencer House (Hartford, Connecticut), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Hartford County
- Spencer House (Lima, New York), listed on the NRHP in Livingston County
- Spencer House (Syracuse, New York), listed on the NRHP in Onondaga County
- Arthur Champlin Spencer and Margaret Fenton Spencer House, Portland, Oregon, listed on the NRHP in Multnomah County
- Spencer–Shippee–Lillbridge House, East Greenwich, Rhode Island, listed on the NRHP in Kent County
- William B. Spencer House, West Warwick, Rhode Island, listed on the NRHP in Kent County
- Spencer House (Bishopville, South Carolina), listed on the NRHP in Lee County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.