Spencer Township, DeKalb County, Indiana
West portal of the Spencerville, Indiana covered bridge.
Location of Spencer Township in DeKalb County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.01 sq mi (46.6 km2)|
|• Land||17.95 sq mi (46.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||797 ft (243 m)|
|• Density||68.7/sq mi (26.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453859|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.01 square miles (46.6 km2), of which 17.95 square miles (46.5 km2) (or 99.67%) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2) (or 0.39%) is water.
- Concord Township (north)
- Newville Township (east)
- Scipio Township, Allen County (southeast)
- Springfield Township, Allen County (south)
- Cedar Creek Township, Allen County (southwest)
- Jackson Township (west)
The township contains two cemeteries: Riverside and White City.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.