From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spenser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spenser is an alternative spelling of the British surname Spencer. It may refer to:
Geographical places with the name Spenser:
- Spenser Ecological District in New Zealand
- Spenser Mountains, a range in the northern part of South Island, New Zealand
People with the surname Spenser:
- Edmund Spenser (c. 1552 – 1599), English poet
- John Spenser (1559–1614), president of Corpus Christi College, Oxford
People with the given name Spenser:
- Spenser St. John (19th century), Haitian diplomat
- Spenser Wilkinson (1853–1937), British military writer
In popular culture:
- Spenser (character), a fictional private investigator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spenser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.