Spice Valley Township, Lawrence County, Indiana
|Spice Valley Township|
Location in Lawrence County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||71.25 sq mi (184.5 km2)|
|• Land||70.34 sq mi (182.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.91 sq mi (2.4 km2) 1.28%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Density||34.4/sq mi (13.3/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47421, 47446, 47452, 47470|
|GNIS feature ID||0453863|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 71.25 square miles (184.5 km2), of which 70.34 square miles (182.2 km2) (or 98.72%) is land and 0.91 square miles (2.4 km2) (or 1.28%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these eight cemeteries: Brunner, Bryantsville, Burton, Cox, Georgia, Grodey, Huron and Tincher.
- Half Moon Lake
- Mitchell Community Schools
- North Lawrence Community Schools
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 62
- State Senate District 44
- "Spice Valley Township, Lawrence County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Spice Valley Township
||Mitcheltree Township, Martin County||Indian Creek Township|
|Halbert Township, Martin County||Northwest Township, Orange County||Orangeville Township, Orange County|