Spider Web (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spider's Web (disambiguation))
Spider Web(s) or Spider's Web may refer to:
- Spider web, a silken web built by a spider
- Spider's Web (play), a 1954 play by Agatha Christie
- Spider's Web (novel), a 2000 novelisation of the Agatha Christie play, by Charles Osborne
- The Spider's Web, a 1938 film directed by James W. Horne and Ray Taylor
- Spiderweb, a 1976 short film starring Nigel Hawthorne
- Into the Spider's Web, a 1988 film written by Warren Chaney and directed by Steve McCurday
- Spider's Web (film) a 1989 West German film directed by Bernhard Wicki
- Spider's Web, a 2002 film starring and produced by Kari Wuhrer
- Spider Web (Tatiana album), and its title song by Tatiana
- "Spiderwebs", a 1995 song by No Doubt
- "Spider's Web", a 2006 song by Katie Melua
- Spiderweb Software, an independent video game developer
- Spider Webb (disambiguation), for a list of people nicknamed "Spider Webb"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spider Web.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.