Spider-Man No More!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|"Spider-Man No More!"|
|Publication date||July 1967|
|Title(s)||The Amazing Spider-Man #50|
|Penciller(s)||John Romita, Sr.|
|Essential Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 3||ISBN 0-7851-1864-0|
|This section requires expansion. (December 2008)|
Peter Parker attempts to give up his life as Spider-Man, but finds out that he is unable to let it go.
In other media
- "Spider-Man No More" was adapted in the series finale of Spider-Man: The New Animated Series. In this version, Peter Parker gives up being Spider-Man after he is tricked by the Gaines Twins into hurting Indy, Peter's potential love interest.
- In The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker gives up being Spider-Man for five months after he failed to save Gwen Stacy from the Green Goblin.
In popular culture
- In The Simpsons episode "Husbands and Knives", Comic Book Guy's going-out-of-business sign is based on the cover of "Spider-Man No More!".
- Stella Papamichael (November 26, 2004). "Spider-Man 2 DVD (2004)". Movies. BBC. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
- The Amazing Spider-Man #50 at the Comic Book DB