From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spies in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spies most commonly refers to people who engage in spying, espionage or clandestine operations.
Spies may also refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Spies (band), a jazz fusion band
- "Spies" (Coldplay), a song
- Spies, English title for Spione, a 1928 German film by Fritz Lang
- Spies (1943 film), an animated short film
- Spies, a 1993 Disney TV film starring Shiloh Strong
- Spies (novel), a 2002 novel by Michael Frayn
- A 1984 novel by Richard Sapir
- Spies (TV series), a 1987 TV series starring George Hamilton
People with the surname Spies
- August Spies (1855–1887), anarchist
- Ben Spies (born 1984), American motorcycle road racer
- Liesbeth Spies (born 1966), Dutch politician
- Moritz Ritter von Spies (1805–1862), Bavarian Major General and War Minister
- Pierre Spies (born 1985), South African rugby player
- Simon Spies (1921–1984), Danish tycoon best known for starting the charter airline Spies Rejser
- All pages beginning with "Spies"
- All pages with titles containing "Spies"
- Spy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.