|Born||17 August 1992|
|2015 FIA European F3 Championship|
|Current team||ThreeBond with T-Sport|
|Best finish||23rd in 2013|
|Toyota Racing Series
British F3 Rookie Class
British Formula Ford Championship
Formula Ford Victoria
|2012||British F3 Rookie Class|
Richard "Spike" Goddard (born 17 August 1992) is an Australian racing driver.
In 2009 he graduated to single–seaters into the Australian Formula Ford NSW Series, competing in the final three races. For the next year, Goddard also competed in Formula Ford Victoria series in Australia. He finished this championship on the third place.
Goddard decided to move in United Kingdom to contest in British Formula Ford Championship in 2011 with Jamun Racing. He had nineteen point-scoring finishes in 24 races and finally finished tenth.
In 2012, Goddard graduated to the Rookie Class of the British Formula Three Championship, competing for ThreeBond with T-Sport. Fellow Australian racer Duvashen Padayachee was his only class rival, because only Goddard and Padayachee raced the season full-time. Goddard took the championship title with 49-point advantage on Padayachee.
Toyota Racing Series
Goddard was handed a test drive of the 2014 Force India F1 car on the second day of the post season test at Yas Marina Circuit, in Abu Dhabi.
|2010||Formula Ford Victoria||?||?||?||?||?||?||3rd|
|2011||British Formula Ford||Jamun Racing||23||0||0||0||0||246||10th|
|Formula Ford EuroCup||11||0||0||0||0||N/A||N/A|
|Formula Ford Festival||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||15th|
|2012||British Formula Three Rookie Class||ThreeBond with T-Sport||28||12||11||14||23||427||1st|
|FIA European Formula 3 Championship||8||0||0||0||0||0||NC†|
|2012 Masters of Formula 3||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||17th|
|2013||Toyota Racing Series||M2 Competition||15||0||0||0||0||262||17th|
|FIA European Formula 3 Championship||ThreeBond with T-Sport||30||0||0||0||0||0||31st|
|British Formula Three||3||0||0||0||1||14||12th|
|Masters of Formula 3||1||0||0||0||0||N/A||14th|
|2014||FIA European Formula 3 Championship||ThreeBond with T-Sport||30||0||0||0||0||3||23rd|
† – As Goddard was a guest driver, he was ineligible for points.
- "Richard "SPIKE" Goddard Career". spikegoddard.com. Spike Goddard. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Formula Ford Victoria 2010". driverdb.com. Driver Database. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Malvern joins Jamun and aims for title". British Formula Ford Championship (Max Communications). 23 February 2011. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- "Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain 2011". driverdb.com (Driver Database). Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- Anderson, Ben (27 November 2011). "Richard 'Spike' Goddard graduates to British Formula 3 with T-Sport". Autosport (Haymarket Publications). Retrieved 27 November 2011.
- Carter, Nick (30 September 2012). "Dramatic sprint race sets up F3 finale thriller". British Formula Three Championship (Stéphane Ratel Organisation). Retrieved 8 March 2013.
The National class went the way of Hywel Lloyd and CF Racing for the second race in succession, the Welshman finishing ahead of new National champion Spike Goddard by four-tenths of a second.
- O'Leary, Jamie (1 February 2013). "Spike Goddard to race in 2013 Formula 3 European Championship". Autosport (Haymarket). Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- "Toyota Racing Series New Zealand 2013". Driver Database. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Spike Goddard.|
|British Formula Three