From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spill occurs when the contents of something, usually in liquid form, is emptied out onto a surface, person or clothes, often unintentionally.
Spill may also refer to:
- Thomas Spilsbury, soccer player nicknamed SpillgrAtis
- Spill (UK band), dance duo
- Spill.com, a movie review website
- Oil spill
- Data spill
- Leadership spill
- Spill (audio), where audio from one source is picked up by a microphone intended for a different source
- Virus (1996 film), an American film about a tanker truck loaded with a deadly ebola-like virus that runs off the road and into an isolated area (German film title Spill)
- Variable spilling, a side effect of register allocation
People with the surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.