From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spin-off or spinoff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spin-off, spin off, or spinoff may refer to:
- Corporate spin-off, a type of corporate transaction forming a new company or entity
- Government spin-off, civilian goods which are the result of military or governmental research
- NASA spin-off, a spin-off of technology that has been commercialized through NASA funding, research, licensing, facilities, or assistance
- Research spin-off or University spin-off, a company founded on the findings of a member or by members of a research group at a university
- Spin-Off (game show), a 1975 American game show
- Spin Off (Canadian game show), a 2013 Canadian game show
- Spin-off (media), a new media product derived from an existing product or franchise, such as by focusing on an established character or setting
- Spin-off product, a new product which uses the brand name of another product which already has a well-developed image
- Segue, a topic spun off from a previous topic.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spin-off.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.