From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spin off)
|Look up spin-off or spinoff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spin-off, spin off, or spinoff may refer to:
- Corporate spin-off, a type of corporate transaction forming a new company or entity
- Government spin-off, civilian goods which are the result of military or governmental research
- NASA spin-off, a spin-off of technology that has been commercialized through NASA funding, research, licensing, facilities, or assistance
- Research spin-off or University spin-off, a company founded on the findings of a member or by members of a research group at a university
- Spin-Off (game show), a 1975 American game show
- Spin-off (media), a new media product derived from an existing product or franchise, such as by focusing on an established character or setting
- Spin-off product, a new product which uses the brand name of another product which already has a well-developed image
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.