- This article is about the Lippincott-published journal. For the one published by Elsevier, see The Spine Journal.
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Spine|
|Edited by||James N. Weinstein|
|Publisher||Lippincott Williams & Wilkins|
Spine is a biweekly peer-reviewed medical journal covering research in the field of orthopaedics, especially concerning the spine. It was established in 1976 and is published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. The current editor-in-chief is James N. Weinstein.
The following societies are affiliated with Spine:
- Argentine Society for the Study of Spine Pathology
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association - Spinal Section
- Cervical Spine Research Society
- Chinese Orthopaedic Association
- Finnish Spine Research Society
- International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine
- Japan Spine Research Society
- Korean Society of Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Spine Section of the Hellenic Orthopaedic Association
- Spine Society of Australia
- Spine Society of Europe
- "Affiliated Societies". Spine. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Retrieved 2012-11-27.