From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spinneret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spinneret may refer to:
- Spinneret (spider), silk-spinning organ of a spider or insect larva
- Spinneret (polymers), a device used to extrude polymers into fibers (by analogy with a spider)
- Spinneret (Timothy Zahn)
- Spinneret (Marvel Comics), a comic-book character related to the High Evolutionary
- Spinneret, a web server board made by Parallax, Inc. (company)
- Spinnerette, an alternative rock project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spinneret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.