From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spiny rat may refer to:
- Echimyidae, a family of South and Central American rats known as "spiny rats"
- Echiothrix, a rat genus from Sulawesi
- Maxomys, a genus of Southeast Asian rats
- Large New Guinea spiny rat (Rattus praetor), a rat species from New Guinea and nearby islands
- Small spiny rat or Stein's rat (Rattus steini), a rat species from New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.