Spirit of the Century
Spirit of the Century cover
|Designer(s)||Fred Hicks, Rob Donoghue, Leonard Balsera|
|Publisher(s)||Evil Hat Productions|
Spirit of the Century is a pulp role-playing game published by Evil Hat Productions, and based on Evil Hat's FATE system. It is billed as a 'pick-up' game that can be played quickly, with little preparation.
The game is set in the pulp era of the 1920s. Player characters are 'Centurions': 'potent individuals of action', born on the first day of the century, and endowed with extraordinary skills and abilities, much like Warren Ellis's conception of Century Babies in the Wildstorm comics universe.
- Richeson, Christopher (2006). "Review of Spirit of the Century". RPGnet. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- Hite, Kenneth. "Waiter, There's Pulp In My Fudge". GamingReport.com. Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- Harper, John. "Spirit of the Century Review". Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- "The Indie RPG Awards (2006)". Retrieved 2007-09-30.
- "2007 ENnie Award Winners". EN World . Retrieved 2007-09-30.[dead link]
- Hicks, Fred (2009-02-01). "2009Q1: OBS, Lulu, e23, YGN". Driving Blind. Fred Hicks. Archived from the original on 2009-02-12. Retrieved 2009-02-12.
- Hicks, Fred (2009-01-15). "2008Q4: IPR". Driving Blind. Fred Hicks. Archived from the original on 2009-02-12. Retrieved 2009-02-12.
|This role-playing game related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|