Spiritualizing the Senses
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Spiritualizing the Senses|
|Studio album by Horace Silver|
|Recorded||January 19, 1983|
|Horace Silver chronology|
Spiritualizing the Senses is an album by jazz pianist Horace Silver, his second released on the Silverto label, featuring performances by Silver with Eddie Harris, Bobby Shew, Ralph Moore, Bob Maize, and Carl Burnett.
- All compositions and lyrics by Horace Silver
- "Smelling Our Attitude"
- "Seeing with Perception"
- "The Sensitive Touch"
- "Exercising Taste and Good Judgement"
- "Hearing and Understanding"
- "Moving Forward with Confidence"
- Recorded in NYC on January 19, 1983.
- Horace Silver - piano
- Eddie Harris - tenor saxophone
- Bobby Shew - trumpet
- Ralph Moore - tenor saxophone
- Bob Maize - bass
- Carl Burnette - drums