From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Split-screen)
Split screen can refer to:
- Split screen (filmmaking), in film and video production, the visible division of the screen
- Split screen (computer graphics), a display technique that consists of dividing graphics and/or text into non-movable adjacent parts, typically two or four rectangular areas
- Split Screen (TV series), a television series about American independent filmmaking airing 1997–2001 on IFC
- Volkswagen Type 2 van models with a split windscreen
- a type of focusing screen in system cameras
- Split screen, a bug in the video game Pac-Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.