From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up splitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Splitter or splitters may refer to:
- DSL filter, in telecommunications
- Splitter ADSL
- Power dividers and directional couplers, in RF engineering
- Hybrid coil, a three windings transformer
- Splitter (automotive), an aerodynamic feature in cars
- Splitter, a table saw safety device
- Siamese connection for hydrants and fire hoses
Science and mathematics
- Splitter (geometry), a line segment of a triangle
- Splitter (taxonomy), someone creating new categories in taxonomy
- Split-finger fastball, or splitter, a baseball throwing technique
- Mark Splitter, an American college football coach
- Tiago Splitter, a Brazilian basketball player
- Lumpers and splitters, opposing tendencies in any discipline which has to place individual examples into rigorously defined categories
- Another name for fictional superhero Arm Fall Off Boy
- TimeSplitters, a first-person shooter video game
- File splitter, in computing, a media demultiplexer
- Splittermuster, a World War II-era German camouflage pattern
- Split (disambiguation)
- Splitting (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Splitter"
- All pages with titles containing "Splitter"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.