From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spock is a character in the Star Trek fictional universe.
Spock may also refer to:
- Benjamin Spock (1903–1998), American pediatrician and best-selling author
- Marjorie Spock (1904–2008), American environmentalist and writer
- Spock (website), an Internet search engine on people
- S.P.O.C.K, a Swedish synthpop-band
- Spock's Beard, a progressive rock band from Los Angeles, USA
- 2309 Mr. Spock, an asteroid discovered in 1971
- Spock, a windsurfing move
- Spock, an accent drum used with tenor drums in marching bands
- Spoke (disambiguation)
- Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock, a variation of the classic game "rock, paper, scissors"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.