From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spock is a character in the Star Trek fictional universe.
Spock may also refer to:
- Benjamin Spock (1903–1998), American pediatrician and best-selling author
- Marjorie Spock (1904–2008), American environmentalist and writer
- Spock (website), an Internet search engine on people
- S.P.O.C.K, a Swedish synthpop-band
- Spöck (Eider), a river in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Spöck, a village that combined with three others to form Stutensee, a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Spock, a windsurfing move
- Spock, an accent drum used with tenor drums in marching bands
- Spock, a testing and specification framework for Java and Groovy applications 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.