From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sponge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sponge is an animal of the phylum Porifera.
Sponge may also refer to:
- Sponge (material), a porous material used for cleaning impervious surfaces
- Sponge (band), an American rock band
- SPONGE (Activist Group), a 1960's-era political pressure group
- Sponge (TV series), a South Korean TV show
- "The Sponge", an episode of the sitcom Seinfeld
- Sponge and dough, a breadmaking method
- Sponge cake, a type of cake based on flour, sugar and eggs
- Contraceptive sponge, a method of contraception
- Dave Sapunjis, nicknamed "The Sponge", a former wide receiver with the Calgary Stampeders of the Canadian Football League
- Aunt Sponge, a fictional character from the novel James and the Giant Peach
- Private Sponge, a minor character in the UK TV series Dad's Army
- SpongeBob SquarePants, animated series
- Spunge, a ska punk band from Tewkesbury, England
- All pages beginning with "Sponge"
- All pages with titles containing "Sponge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.