From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sponsor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sponsor or sponsorship may refer to a person or organization with some sort of responsibility for another person or organisation:
- Sponsor (commercial), supporter of an event, activity, or person
- Sponsor (legislative), a person who introduces a bill
- Sponsor (genus), a genus of beetles
- Child sponsorship, form of charitable giving
- Sponsor of ship naming and launching
- Sponsor of baptism
- Sponsorship in a twelve-step program
- Sponsorship, a key concept in Self-relations Psychotherapy
In popular culture:
- "Sponsor" (song), a song by Teairra Marí
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sponsor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.