From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spool may refer to:
- Spool, a usually low-flanged or unflanged cylinder on which thread, wire, cable, paper, film, straps, or tape is wound for distribution or use.
- Spool (software company), a software company that allows users to save video and text onto their mobile devices to view the content offline
- Spooling, Simultaneous Peripheral Operations On-line, transferring data between media concurrently with other work, in computing
- Spooling up, a jet engine developing adequate thrust after the throttle has been advanced
- Spool (record label), active from 1998–2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.