From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spore (video game))
|Look up spore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spore is a biological reproductive mechanism.
Spore may also refer to:
Video games 
- Spore (2008 video game), a video game by Maxis
- Spore (1987 video game), a game for the Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum
- Spore (1991 video game), a video game for MS-DOS
Other uses 
- Security Protocols Open Repository
- Spore, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Galaxy of Fear: Spore, a book by John Whitman
See also 
- Diaspore (botany), a plant disseminule
- Endospores, a bacterial, non-reproductive survival mechanism
- Spore-like cells, a specific class of stem cells
- Spore print, a diagnostic character for identifying mushrooms
- Resting spore, created by fungi
- Gaia spore, a subset of the Gaia hypothesis
- Milky spore, a bacterium of the white grubs of Japanese beetles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.